Register or log in
Search blog posts
- dy/dan » Blog Archive » Geoff Krall Combs The Internet For Lesson Plans So You Don’t Have To on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Assessments: Synthesis Skills | Mathy McMatherson on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Jim Kelly on The Structure is the Standards
- nancymclaughlin on Attend to the verbs in the Mathematical Practices
- Jim on Draft progressions on high school Algebra and Functions
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’m pleased to announce the launch of illustrativemathematics.org, site of Illustrative Mathematics. It provides a flexible display of the standards, with the hierarchy expanding or collapsing at a click, and the K–8 standards viewable both by grade level and by … Continue reading
Here is the draft of the progression on expressions and equations. Comments and suggestions welcome in the comment area of this post. [2012/08/31. This thread is now closed. Please ask questions here.]
Here are my my slides for the NCTM presentation on the Common Core. Zalman Usiskin also presented, and I believe he is willing to send you his slides if you send him an email. You can watch a webcast here.
Bill Bush sent me this Overview of the Mathematics Curriculum Analysis Project. Funded by the Brookhill Foundation and Texas Instruments and supported by the Council of Chief State School Officers, the project aims to provide a set of mathematics curriculum analysis … Continue reading
Here are the slides from the panel that Phil Daro and I gave at NCSM yesterday: Phil’s slides, my slides.
Here is the first public draft of the progressions project, on Number and Operations in Base Ten [corrected version uploaded 26 May 2012]. We welcome any comments or suggested changes, which will be considered for the final draft. Please post comments … Continue reading