I mentioned the curriculum analysis project led by Bill Bush a while ago. Here is the final product. It provides analysis sheets to help school districts look at curriculum materials and decide how well they reflect the standards. There is also a powerpoint for professional development of evaluators. If you have any questions, send an email to Bill Bush.
Register or log in
- Mathematics Gurus unite for Illustrative’s Lecture Series | Mathematics - Hamilton County ESC on Fall Virtual Lecture Series from Illustrative Mathematics
- Rainbow Loom® Math | The Recovering Traditionalist on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- The Standards Are Not The Curriculum | McGraw-Hill Education Blog on The Structure is the Standards
- Circles Part 1: Similarity Intuition | Transformulas on Prove that all circles are similar
- MP 8 with Dr. Jackie Dewar | Math Leadership Corps on The three Rs in MP8. And the E. And the L.