Register or log in
Search blog posts
- dy/dan » Blog Archive » Geoff Krall Combs The Internet For Lesson Plans So You Don’t Have To on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Assessments: Synthesis Skills | Mathy McMatherson on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Jim Kelly on The Structure is the Standards
- nancymclaughlin on Attend to the verbs in the Mathematical Practices
- Jim on Draft progressions on high school Algebra and Functions
Monthly Archives: December 2011
WordPress.com sent me a report on this blog. It was viewed 160,000 times in 2011. Thanks to everybody for your participation—and congratulations to Brian Cohen for posting the largest number of comments! Click here to see the complete report.
Here is the draft progression for Statistics and Probability, Grades 6–8: ccss_progression_sp_68_2011_12_26_bis As usual, comments and suggestions are welcome. [New file with corrections uploaded 12/26/11, 11:38 am MST.] [5 August 2012] This thread is now closed for comment. Please ask … Continue reading
First, here is the final report from the Gearing Up conference at the Institute for Mathematics & Education held in April, 2011. It is very little changed from the draft that I put up a while ago: 2011_12_06_Gearing_Up. Second, here is … Continue reading
Check out the tools page for a new presentation on the Standards for Mathematical Practice.
At the Illustrative Mathematics Project, we have been planning to invite people to submit tasks for a “standard of the week.” We decided to make it a bit more interesting, and would like to announce the first round of our … Continue reading
APLU has launched a new initiative, the Mathematics Teacher Education Partnership, and is now accepting applications from partnerships of school districts and institutions of higher education.