Student Achievement Partners has launched a major new initiative to help with implementation of the Common Core State Standards in both Mathematics and English Language Arts. Their website, achievethecore.org, already has some good resources, and no doubt will grow. Student Achievement Partners is a non-profit whose founding partners are David Coleman and Sue Pimentel, two of the lead writers for ELA, and Jason Zimba, one of the lead writers for Mathematics. The other two lead writers for Mathematics, myself and Phil Daro, are advisors for the project.
Register or log in
- MP 8 with Dr. Jackie Dewar | Math Leadership Corps on The three Rs in MP8. And the E. And the L.
- ellenengland on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- Aligning the CCSSM Geometry Standards to Units | War and Piecewise Functions on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- K-5 Elaboraborations of Common Core Math Practice Standards on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- The Common Core… What? | SF Public School Mom on The Structure is the Standards