In the article by Jason Zimba that I posted here, there were glimpses of a diagram showing connections between standards. A lot of people have asked me where the complete diagram is, so I prevailed upon Jason to make it available here, along with an introduction explaining what it is and is not intended to achieve. I would stress one point, since everybody so much wants to be reading the standards as curriculum, that it is not in any sense a diagram of curriculum, although it could be useful to curriculum designers.
Register or log in
Search blog posts
- dy/dan » Blog Archive » Geoff Krall Combs The Internet For Lesson Plans So You Don’t Have To on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Assessments: Synthesis Skills | Mathy McMatherson on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Jim Kelly on The Structure is the Standards
- nancymclaughlin on Attend to the verbs in the Mathematical Practices
- Jim on Draft progressions on high school Algebra and Functions