In the article by Jason Zimba that I posted here, there were glimpses of a diagram showing connections between standards. A lot of people have asked me where the complete diagram is, so I prevailed upon Jason to make it available here, along with an introduction explaining what it is and is not intended to achieve. I would stress one point, since everybody so much wants to be reading the standards as curriculum, that it is not in any sense a diagram of curriculum, although it could be useful to curriculum designers.
Register or log in
- The Common Core… What? | SF Public School Mom on The Structure is the Standards
- Developing Ways of Thinking – The Common Core Standards | getrealmath on The Structure is the Standards
- K-5 Elaboraborations of Common Core Math Practice Standards | Make K-5 Math Fun! on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- Common Core Math Curriculum: How Do We Know It’s Aligned? | By the Numbers on Essay by Al Cuoco on choosing curriculum aligned to the practices
- Relevant Mathematics | NC Math I – Units of Study on Arranging the high school standards into courses