Register or log in
Search blog posts
- dy/dan » Blog Archive » Geoff Krall Combs The Internet For Lesson Plans So You Don’t Have To on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Assessments: Synthesis Skills | Mathy McMatherson on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Jim Kelly on The Structure is the Standards
- nancymclaughlin on Attend to the verbs in the Mathematical Practices
- Jim on Draft progressions on high school Algebra and Functions
Monthly Archives: July 2012
If you have questions about the standards, please ask them in the forums (you can also always access this from the menu bar above). The old thread with questions is here, but it is no longer possible to add comments. Before … Continue reading
I’m transferring this blog to another hosting service so that I can add some goodies (for example, I’d like to turn the general questions thread into a searchable forum); it might be down on Thursday, possibly for the whole day.
Here is the draft measurement part of the geometry progression. As always, please post questions and comments here. [29 July 2012] This thread is closed. You can ask questions here.
Criteria for materials supporting implementation of the Common Core are now available at corestandards.org (go to the resources page to download the pdf, here is a direct link). They were written by the lead writers of the standards (Phil Daro, … Continue reading
Here is the paper for a talk I gave on Wednesday at the International Congress on Mathematics Education in Seoul, Korea. It pulls together a number of things I’ve said in bits and pieces elsewhere.