Criteria for materials supporting implementation of the Common Core are now available at corestandards.org (go to the resources page to download the pdf, here is a direct link). They were written by the lead writers of the standards (Phil Daro, myself, and Jason Zimba). There’s an article about them by Erik Robelen at Education Week. A high school document, along with any revisions to the K–8 document resulting from public feedback, will be released early next year.
Register or log in
Search blog posts
- dy/dan » Blog Archive » Geoff Krall Combs The Internet For Lesson Plans So You Don’t Have To on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Assessments: Synthesis Skills | Mathy McMatherson on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- Jim Kelly on The Structure is the Standards
- nancymclaughlin on Attend to the verbs in the Mathematical Practices
- Jim on Draft progressions on high school Algebra and Functions