The most recent upgrade to Illustrative Mathematics brings a number of improvements, the most visible of which is a searchable index of the illustrations, which is visible to all users, registered or not. In addition, registered can now add tags to tasks (such as “MP3″ or “conceptual understanding”). These tags come from a predefined list at the moment; in the future we may allow users to create their own tags. And, the site now has a mock-up of what an illustration of a practice standard will look like, with a few sample materials such as videos, tasks, and slideshows. There are also lots of behind the scenes changes to make the site more useful for task reviewers and task editors.
Register or log in
- MP 8 with Dr. Jackie Dewar | Math Leadership Corps on The three Rs in MP8. And the E. And the L.
- ellenengland on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- Aligning the CCSSM Geometry Standards to Units | War and Piecewise Functions on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- K-5 Elaboraborations of Common Core Math Practice Standards on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- The Common Core… What? | SF Public School Mom on The Structure is the Standards