After talking to some teachers at PCMI on Tuesday and hearing from my fellow standards writer Jason Zimba I decided to do a quick fix on the modeling progression. The previous version ventured into territory that has been discussed on this blog: the different possible meanings of the word “model.” I decided this could be confusing, so edited it down so that it now sticks to the meaning of the word as used in the standards. The new version is here.
Register or log in
- MP 8 with Dr. Jackie Dewar | Math Leadership Corps on The three Rs in MP8. And the E. And the L.
- ellenengland on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- Aligning the CCSSM Geometry Standards to Units | War and Piecewise Functions on Arranging the high school standards into courses
- K-5 Elaboraborations of Common Core Math Practice Standards on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- The Common Core… What? | SF Public School Mom on The Structure is the Standards