The progressions project for the mathematics standards, described here, is coming along. Currently we have initial drafts for progressions on Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Number and Operations in Base Ten, Fractions, Geometry, Measurement and Data, and Statistics and Probability, and are having these reviewed. We should have some progressions we can share by the end of February.
Register or log in
- K-5 Elaboraborations of Common Core Math Practice Standards on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- The Common Core… What? | SF Public School Mom on The Structure is the Standards
- Developing Ways of Thinking – The Common Core Standards | getrealmath on The Structure is the Standards
- K-5 Elaboraborations of Common Core Math Practice Standards | Make K-5 Math Fun! on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- Common Core Math Curriculum: How Do We Know It’s Aligned? | By the Numbers on Essay by Al Cuoco on choosing curriculum aligned to the practices