The progressions project for the mathematics standards, described here, is coming along. Currently we have initial drafts for progressions on Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Number and Operations in Base Ten, Fractions, Geometry, Measurement and Data, and Statistics and Probability, and are having these reviewed. We should have some progressions we can share by the end of February.
Register or log in
- Rainbow Loom® Math | The Recovering Traditionalist on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- The Standards Are Not The Curriculum | McGraw-Hill Education Blog on The Structure is the Standards
- Circles Part 1: Similarity Intuition | Transformulas on Prove that all circles are similar
- MP 8 with Dr. Jackie Dewar | Math Leadership Corps on The three Rs in MP8. And the E. And the L.
- ellenengland on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards