Here is a suggested arrangement of the high school standards into courses, developed with funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Pearson Foundation, by a group of people including Patrick Callahan and Brad Findell. I haven’t looked at it closely, but it seems to be a solid effort by people familiar with the standards, so I put it up for comment and discussion. There are five files: the first four are graphic displays of the arrangement of the standards into both traditional and integrated sequences, with the standards referred to by their codes. The fifth is a description of the arrangement with the text of the standards and commentary.
Register or log in
- Rainbow Loom® Math | The Recovering Traditionalist on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- The Standards Are Not The Curriculum | McGraw-Hill Education Blog on The Structure is the Standards
- Circles Part 1: Similarity Intuition | Transformulas on Prove that all circles are similar
- MP 8 with Dr. Jackie Dewar | Math Leadership Corps on The three Rs in MP8. And the E. And the L.
- ellenengland on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards