Here is a suggested arrangement of the high school standards into courses, developed with funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Pearson Foundation, by a group of people including Patrick Callahan and Brad Findell. I haven’t looked at it closely, but it seems to be a solid effort by people familiar with the standards, so I put it up for comment and discussion. There are five files: the first four are graphic displays of the arrangement of the standards into both traditional and integrated sequences, with the standards referred to by their codes. The fifth is a description of the arrangement with the text of the standards and commentary.
Register or log in
- The Common Core… What? | SF Public School Mom on The Structure is the Standards
- Developing Ways of Thinking – The Common Core Standards | getrealmath on The Structure is the Standards
- K-5 Elaboraborations of Common Core Math Practice Standards | Make K-5 Math Fun! on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- Common Core Math Curriculum: How Do We Know It’s Aligned? | By the Numbers on Essay by Al Cuoco on choosing curriculum aligned to the practices
- Relevant Mathematics | NC Math I – Units of Study on Arranging the high school standards into courses