- The Illustrative Mathematics Project
- Progressions for the Common Core
- Common Core Atlas (draft, pdf version)
- Hyperlinked version of the mathematics standards
- Parent Resources: Information on availability of student data from the Data Quality Campaign, ETS Parent Discussion Document, PTA Parent’s Guides (2-page and 4-page versions in English and Spanish), Public Service Announcement Video from CGCS, EPIC study comparing Common Core to other State Standards, Student Achievement Partner’s Parent Resources
- K–8 Standards by domain: Counting and Cardinality, Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Number and Operations in Base Ten, Number and Operations—Fractions, Measurement and Data, Geometry, Ratio and Proportional Relationships, The Number System, Expressions and Equations, Statistics and Probability, Functions.
- CCSSM Clickable Map V2.0
- Standards for Mathematical Practice presentation
- Mathematical Practice Institue.
Register or log in
- Rainbow Loom® Math | The Recovering Traditionalist on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- The Standards Are Not The Curriculum | McGraw-Hill Education Blog on The Structure is the Standards
- Circles Part 1: Similarity Intuition | Transformulas on Prove that all circles are similar
- MP 8 with Dr. Jackie Dewar | Math Leadership Corps on The three Rs in MP8. And the E. And the L.
- ellenengland on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards