- The Illustrative Mathematics Project
- Progressions for the Common Core
- Common Core Atlas (draft, pdf version)
- Hyperlinked version of the mathematics standards
- Parent Resources: Information on availability of student data from the Data Quality Campaign, ETS Parent Discussion Document, PTA Parent’s Guides (2-page and 4-page versions in English and Spanish), Public Service Announcement Video from CGCS, EPIC study comparing Common Core to other State Standards, Student Achievement Partner’s Parent Resources
- K–8 Standards by domain: Counting and Cardinality, Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Number and Operations in Base Ten, Number and Operations—Fractions, Measurement and Data, Geometry, Ratio and Proportional Relationships, The Number System, Expressions and Equations, Statistics and Probability, Functions.
- CCSSM Clickable Map V2.0
- Standards for Mathematical Practice presentation
- Mathematical Practice Institue.
Register or log in
- K-5 Elaboraborations of Common Core Math Practice Standards on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- The Common Core… What? | SF Public School Mom on The Structure is the Standards
- Developing Ways of Thinking – The Common Core Standards | getrealmath on The Structure is the Standards
- K-5 Elaboraborations of Common Core Math Practice Standards | Make K-5 Math Fun! on K–5 Elaborations of the Practice Standards
- Common Core Math Curriculum: How Do We Know It’s Aligned? | By the Numbers on Essay by Al Cuoco on choosing curriculum aligned to the practices